Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 04, 2015

THE NEW GENERATION‏

THE NEW GENERATION


Daughter: "Daddy, I am coming home to get married. Take out your checkbook. I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in California and he lives in New York . We met on a dating website, became friends on Facebook, had long chats on Whatsapp, he proposed to me on Skype and now we've had two months of relationship through Viper. Dad, I need your blessings, good wishes, and a big wedding."
Father: "Wow! Really!! Then get married on Twitter, have fun on Tango, buy your kids on Amazon and pay through PayPal. And if you get fed up with your husband....sell him on Ebay."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good response, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Very funny sad but coming true

Anonymous said...

Good for you Dad!!!!