Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Charges Dropped for Vet Who Smashed Car Window to Rescue Dog

Gretchen Carlson just updated us on a story that was trending last week out of Georgia...

She said an Army veteran will not face charges for smashing a car window in order to free a dog that was spotted inside.

Last week, Trace Gallagher reported on "The Real Story" that Michael Hammons of Athens was charged with criminal trespassing after freeing a small Pomeranian mix from a vehicle parked outside a shopping mall.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The owner was cited for leaving the animal in a hot car and could face up to 20 hours of community service."

Big whoop. I hope that the community service will be in some place that's as hot as the inside of that car was.

Anonymous said...

I go looking for it here. I'm busting your windows folks! I probably won't call the law either. I'll more than likely wait for you so we can " talk"! God help you if I find a child in a car like this. Remember thus folks before you mess up this summer. I'm lurking !

Anonymous said...

This gentlemen did the right thing for all the right reasons. Thank GOD common sense prevailed.