Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 06, 2015

Md. couple receives threatening, vulgar voicemail after posting negative business review

HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WJLA) – After what she calls a nightmare experience with a Hagerstown Maaco franchise, a Maryland mom did what you do these days: posted a review on Facebook.

Ella May Rudd says she spent two months trying to have her local Maaco make repairs to her car that she previously paid for.

In frustration, Rudd posted on the company's Facebook page.

“My attack was not personal. It was not against you; it was your business let me down,” Rudd said.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, "deal with your wife, before i have to". what type of business person leaves that type of message. How would you have handled that guy Joe?

Anonymous said...

People should just take their buisness elsewhere. Maaco is not taking it seriously. They would have cslled her back if they did.

Anonymous said...

Who goes to Maaco for auto repairs? And she is shocked that the work is shoddy?

Anonymous said...

I went to our local MAACO and it is ran by a Muslim. I got the estimate and ran like Hell. I felt very uncomfortable at Salisbury's MAACO store.

Anonymous said...

Why shouldn't a customer be subject to a review? Goose, gander.

Anonymous said...

same goes for Meineke will now its called Mikies. Bad service and rip off

Anonymous said...

They are crooked as hell. Anyone who has been to the one located here in Smallsbury know what I am talking about.

The mechanic came out and told me I needed twenty-four hundred dollars to have entire brake system replaced on my Yukon. He had a old plastic coke bottle with brake fluid that had water and brake fluid mixed. He stated it came out my braking system. The bottle was stained the junk in it had been there so long.

I contacted the State's Attorney and BBB.

Oh I bad a bad front brake caliper.

I never got the work done so I could not press charges. Cory is a crook.