Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

This Is What Wicomico County Thinks Of The New Local Newspaper



Last week we did an article about this paper and comments suggested since it was free, some are taking as many as they want. While the paper states they publish 10,000 papers a week, that falls way short of having any real credibility since MOST, (90%) never see it anyway.

That being said, this is just ONE location and look how many papers were delivered there. The funny part is, someone loaded them up into a shopping cart and took ALL of them away. 

Perhaps Mr. Bassett will learn by seeing these images, residents are REJECTING his one sided liberal crap and putting it where it belongs, in the trash. 

His advertisers should take note as well. Don't shoot the messenger.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will grab one occasionally at the grocery store...but only 'cause it is free.

Anonymous said...

I picked up five copies Last week at Food Lion . I'm moving and I used them to wrap dishes in.

Anonymous said...

Basset may see it as a competitor instructing his "Joe-bots" to steal the papers from the news stand, thus removing any competition for the small pool of advertising dollars. That's how Liberals think! SMH

Anonymous said...

BURN BURN BURN...

Anonymous said...

my pup is taking a dump on some as i type...

Anonymous said...

I see them still bundled at several locations. Nobody cares enough to break the bundle open to get one.

And quit littering Cannon Farm Estates lawns with them! It trashes up the neighborhood.

WE DON'T WANT THEM!

Anonymous said...

Dunn's rag is just a bad if not worse.

Anonymous said...

It's better than the current Daily Times rag. I know he used to run it before and I've never thought it was a great paper, but anything is better than the staff and editors they have now.

Anonymous said...

Just because he has it put at the end of my driveway and I put it directly in the garbage doesn't mean it gets read!

Anonymous said...

I have called the paper distribution dept. and advised them if I get anymore left it my yard I will be calling the Sheriffs office and report them for littering. No more papers.

Anonymous said...

It's a wasted step in the recycling process!

Anonymous said...

1043-Exactly!

Anonymous said...

They are really good for starting a fire outside in the chiminea.

Anonymous said...

What is really sad is we cannot do the same with blogs. Joe maybe you could print 10.000 copies daily of SBYNews.and place in stores

Anonymous said...

It's crap and they need to stop throwing it in my driveway.

Anonymous said...


Copy of recent edition was cast onto my driveway on Sunday; sales flyer insert had expired on Saturday. Sure the advertiser got what they paid for? Not!

Anonymous said...

Ease up!! Good to have another Face in the news business.

Anonymous said...

I see my good comment about the paper wasn't approved so guess their only allowing negative comments