Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Surprise - Wife Surprises Marine Husband During His Return From Year-Long Deployment


The media is full of military men and women surprising their families upon their return from deployment, but it is very rare to see a military member get surprised by their loved ones. My husband has been in Afghanistan for the last year. He was one of the last group of Marines to come back from the war. Because he is stationed in California and our kids and I live in Maryland, he didn't think that anyone would be there when he returned. But I showed him! I left Maryland Wednesday afternoon to make sure I arrived there in time to see his arrival on Thursday, and then came home on Friday. It was a short trip, but it was the best! I love you babe!

No comments: