Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 04, 2014

2 Louisiana Teachers Accused Of Group Sex With Male Student

GRETNA, La. (AP) - Two teachers are accused of having group sex with a student in Louisiana after school officials told authorities the 16-year-old was bragging to his peers.

Police say 32-year-old Shelley Dufresne and 24-year-old Rachel Respess had sex with the teenager at Respess' apartment in Kenner, outside New Orleans. They teach at nearby Destrehan High School.

Each had posted bond and left jail as of Thursday.

Dufresne also is accused of having sex with the teenager at her home in Montz.

More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure would have been nice to have teachers like this when I was in school......

Anonymous said...

Wish my high school was like that....

Anonymous said...

Some guys have ALL the luck! Too bad he's dumber than a box of rocks.

mack said...

DAMN Where were teachers like this when I was in school. I would have been their slaves for some of that. And I would not have said a thing other than thank you see you tomorrow..

Anonymous said...

Let me guess a slap on the Wrist.

Anonymous said...

His classmates should take turns kicking his ass for blabbing.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the previous commenters would be equally happy if it was two male teachers and their 16 year old daughter.

Anonymous said...

The kid was stupid to tell anyone. He could have gone back for seconds.

Anonymous said...

I'm with 657!

Anonymous said...

He's bragging, obviously no harm done. If he did a good job he probably got an A+.

Anonymous said...

Them cute blonde teachers love them some Basketball-Americans don't they. Just about every single female teacher caught and charged has been a beautiful blonde having sex with Basketball-Americans. They are the ones stupid enough to brag about their conquers to the wrong people.

Anonymous said...

mack said...
DAMN Where were teachers like this when I was in school. I would have been their slaves for some of that. And I would not have said a thing other than thank you see you tomorrow..

October 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Uh Mack I'm afraid you wouldn't have had a chance. They are want the real "slave."