Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

WBOC To Finally Break The BIG Story & Video On SU Students and Salisbury Police Arrest

While it only took them FIVE DAYS to finally break the story, the child was on a bicycle, not a "bike". I say that because with "Bike Week" upon us, I don't want people to think he was on a BIKE with no light. 

Mayor Ireton stated the Police Officer did the right thing in BOTH cases. I, (nor you) should expect ANY other such statement from the Mayor. IF the Mayor had stated the Officer may have been in the wrong, both lawsuits would be a slam dunk for the victims. 

Funny, WBOC didn't mention that. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delmarvas news leader. HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Wboc is worthless weak and incompetent !!!! did i mention worthless?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking, but don't see it there. Any help out there? Did they pull it?

Anonymous said...

They report exactly what they are told to report. We all know that. It is a big corporation.

If you consider it closely for a long period of time you might realize WBOC has an agenda.

It serves someone's interests.

Anonymous said...

WBOC = The mayor's boyfriend.

Anonymous said...

No one cares about your stupid lawsuits!!! Luke Rommel couldn't win Rodney Kings case!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to make of this given that WBOC literally despises Ireton.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what they report anymore.
Just get the weather report close is all that counts.

Anonymous said...

I agree with him on this one.

Unknown said...

I'm actually banned from the WBOC Facebook page for calling them out on their pathetic news coverage. Keep up the good work Joe.

Anonymous said...

Good job....)

Anonymous said...

All Delaware all the time.
Maybe we will show you a video from the Hyatt in Cambridge to appease the Maryland residents.

Anonymous said...

I read the news article on their website. Instead of the correct street name of Pine Way, the put in Pine wine! Come on! Pine Way and 13 is just down the street from the WBOC studio!

Anonymous said...

I said the same thing last night when I heard it air...before I could get the channel changed!...That SBYNEWS told that story last week! WBOC is getting worse and worse. I can't stand the morning anchors...they think everything is funny and to 8:14 pm - you are dead on regarding the weather! I don't know how Brian Keane keeps his job!!!