Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy Constitution Day! On This Day In 1787, The Founding Fathers Signed The U.S. Constitution

“I’m not a Constitutional scholar, I just play one on television.”

That might be a fitting disclaimer for recent article by David Wheeler, an Asbury University journalism professor, calling on the United States to rejoin the United Kingdom, were Scotland to go its own way.

Wheeler begins: “In the past few years, as America has degenerated into political and economic chaos, it has become increasingly clear that we would be far better off if we apologized for our revolt against the Crown and requested to rejoin the United Kingdom.”

Yes, my jaw also hit the floor.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shove it up Obamas A//

Anonymous said...

204pm that is why he is destroying it now. He can not chit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, founding fathers. map

Anonymous said...

“I’m not a Constitutional scholar, I just play one on television. But I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Anonymous said...

I just saw Jim Ireton and Rick Pollitt at the City Park as guest speakers for an event on the Constitutions birthday put on by the Republican Women of Wicomico. WTF! I am starting to wonder if they are really Republican Women? What were they thinking?