Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 25, 2014

CRAZY!

A San Francisco parking attendant went for a 12-block ride last Thursday sprawled across the hood of a car while the driver inside screamed in panic.

The picture of the incident looks too perfect to be real, but the resulting criminal charges are certainly not.

Allison Yates was driving in the right-hand lane when a car driven by Bo Mounsombath, 33, sped by on her left and passed multiple lanes of traffic to turn right.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a parking attendant is writing me a ticket and telling me I could do sexual favors in order to get out of it and jumps on my hood as I try to get away, he's just going to have to ride my hood as I try to shake him off. If he doesn't get off when I stop the car for him to do so, he will be riding all the way to the police station, if there's one nearby.

I think they may have arrested the wrong person here.

Anonymous said...

Kinda puts you in the mind of Salisbury. At least he's not trying to jump in the moving car and place a gun at her head.