Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Man: I Bought Every Pie At Burger King To Spite Noisy Child

A man claimed he purchased every pie at a Burger King, 23 in total, to spite an absentee mother and child who kept screaming he wanted one of the pies.

The man posted his confession on Reddit and the story has gone viral online.

The man said he stopped by a Burger King to get lunch and had a headache before he walked in. The next people who got in line were a mother and child, who was noisy and crying and repeatedly screamed, “I want a f---ing pie!”

The man said he had to wait in line longer than usual for fast food due to staff being trained during the lunch hour. The long wait allowed for his headache to turn into a migraine with the screaming child behind him.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have done the same thing.

john said...

Absolutely love it! #

Anonymous said...

I would have done the same thing. What kind of child uses those words. He would have tasted my hand in his mouth half way through the f word coming out of his mouth. It would be the last time he did that. And I hope someone had called the cops. I would have waited to tell them what I did.

Anonymous said...

Why buy very pie?? So an adult can be spiteful towards a child that's not your concern.. that's really showing how it's done in America.. punish every one just to make a point to the few.. The new American justice

Anonymous said...

This whole story seems a bit made up. Too well staged. When someone tells you they are out of something the normal response isn't "who bought them all?".

Anonymous said...

This man is a hero. A God amongst men. A modern day titan of intellect and whit.

We should erect statues of this men eating pies in front of every fast food restaurant and welfare check distribution center.

I nominate this man for the President of the Free World.

Remember the day you read about this Knight, this Defender of Justice. Tales of his Glory will be sung through the ages, and celebrated with reverence!

All hail the PIE MAN!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the horrid service I received at the Taco/in KMart center. They cant get anything right and beat me down that I owed them money even though I asked them to recount the money 3 times before they gave up. Rude....lazy...and I suspect strong arming for cash.