Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I don't care about money, says wealthy Chelsea Clinton

Chelsea Clinton lives a charmed life, but don't be fooled: secretly, she's not attached to the oodles of money she and her hedge fund manager husband make each year, the former first daughter said in an interview published over the weekend.

Philanthropy is her true passion, Clinton said, and that's why she permanently left Wall Street to join the Clinton Foundation, which she runs with her parents, former first couple Bill and Hillary Clinton.

'I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,' Clinton told The Telegraph. 'That wasn’t the metric of success I wanted in my life.'

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Fn clueless family and to think I use to be a Democrat...Not anymore.

None said...

Says a woman with no money issues.

If you don't care about money then prove it. Give 50% of your worth to a charity.

Anonymous said...

The apple doesn't fall far from
the tree. She is a bigger liar than her parents.

Anonymous said...


The Clinton Foundation is just a cash register front for her family's income streams. Contributions are tribute to enable influence peddling behind the veneer.