Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Habitat Dedicates New Home In Snow Hill

SNOW HILL –Habitat for Humanity of Worcester County, Inc. welcomed its 17th partner family at a dedication ceremony on June 18 in Snow Hill.

The new homeowner, Jessica Spence, thanked Habitat for Humanity of Worcester County, her pastor and family who helped her to achieve her goal of homeownership.

“I just kept thinking … when, when, when, would this [homeownership] happen for me? Then it happened and I really felt like I was doing something. This is for me but it’s really for my kids,” said Spence who is a Snow Hill native and works within the community as a home healthcare aide.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for this lady, Ms Spence. Habitat for Humanity is a wonderful organization.