Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 02, 2014

A Man Asks Mike Rowe For Life Advice. He Destroys His "Dream" In The Best Way Possible.

Mike Rowe is an actor and comedian best known as the host of The Discovery Channel's hit show, Dirty Jobs. Needless to say, he gets a ton of fan mail from people who wish to take the road less traveled in life...and one fan asked him how he might be able to find his "dream job." Mike's reply? Epic.

Hey Mike!

I’ve spent this last year trying to figure out the right career for myself and I still can’t figure out what to do. I have always been a hands on kind of guy and a go-getter. I could never be an office worker. I need change, excitement, and adventure in my life, but where the pay is steady. I grew up in construction and my first job was a restoration project. I love everything outdoors. I play music for extra money. I like trying pretty much everything, but get bored very easily. I want a career that will always keep me happy, but can allow me to have a family and get some time to travel. I figure if anyone knows jobs its you so I was wondering your thoughts on this if you ever get the time! Thank you!


- Parker Hall 

CLICK HERE to see Rowe's genius reply:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best advice ever. Please forward...