Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why Rush Limbaugh Claims ‘CBS Has Just Declared War on the Heartland of America’

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh says “CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America” by hiring comedian Stephen Colbert to replace David Letterman on “Late Show.”

“No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American values, conservatives,” Limbaugh said Thursday. “Now it’s just wide out in the open.”

“What this hire means is a redefinition of what is ‘funny’ and a redefinition of what is comedy, and they’re blowing up the 11:30 format under the guise that the world’s changing and people don’t want the kind of comedy that Carson gave us or even Letterman,” he continued.

More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a Liberal who pretends to be a conservative. I stopped watching him on comedy central because he was always making fun of people with traditional values.

Anonymous said...

Rush is just mad he didn't get the job.

Anonymous said...

Sucky choice, liberal BS is not funny to me.

Anonymous said...

8:28-I stopped watching him for the same reason.I totally agree with Rush on this one.

JoeAlbero said...

Not me, I LOVE what this guy does.

I believe he's not only a genius, he has an incredibly creative writing staff and deserves the job.

I have watched his show since day one and watch it every single week day he is on.

Personally, I think some of you are way too harsh, (which is your right) but the man is truly talented and extremely funny.

I also think some of you need to get a sense of humor. If you don't like him, don't watch his new show, it's that simple.

Anonymous said...

Simple advice taken 12:06! I'd rather watch paint dry.

Throw the TV outside said...

TURN THAT CBS OFF...hit them in their pockets...

Anonymous said...

It surprises me that no one mentioned who they liked as lettermans replacement.Not one single comment mentioned anyone who readers preferred,other than Colbert.