Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

From a satisfied follower

Joe,

I lived in Salisbury area for almost 40 years until my wife and I retired and moved to Florida about 18 years ago. Having spent that much time there and being involved quite often in Salisbury happenings, I am still very interested in keeping up, as they say. I admit I do check the Daily Times almost every day but only once to read the obits. In turn I proceed to SbyNews numerous times and have been doing so for many years now. As a displaced Salisburian, I want to thank you for the time and energy that you put forth to keep me informed. I do not always agree w/ you but that is why Bryers makes chocolate & vanilla. For my sake and others like myself I want to say thank you and please continue to be the Hymie Pressman of the Eastern Shore.

Jack K Richards

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I love sbynews too. My wife and I both voted for you and we think you were the real winner of the election, not that Ireton.

Anonymous said...

dittos from a Delmar, md. resident...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving us the news from another Delmar, Md resident!