Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Can Only Imagine...

Hello, this is Fox Corporate. We understand there's been a shooting in Salisbury involving a State Trooper, what have you got?

WBOC: Really, I hadn't heard that. We're on the late shift. Let me check Salisbury News and see if they have anything on it. 

It would seem you are correct. Let me get back to you with the details... 

I couldn't believe what I was seeing early this morning when we turned on WBOC and they actually announced they had just received details "5 minutes ago", yet we published the Press Release at 11:59 PM last night. We probably put it up earlier than that but changed the time so it would stay up top for the evening. 

Yeah, Delmarva's News Leader. LMAO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME TOO JOE

Anonymous said...

Delaware News is just a might behind!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WBAL and WJZ in Baltimore have more current news around here than WBOC.