Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Lost Dog 1-9-14

Hi, I was hoping you might be able to post this about my dog Honey who ran away this morning around 5:35 am. I live on Westbury Dr, in Salisbury MD, off Nanticoke Rd and am very worried about her.

She's almost 15 years old, Black fur, about 40 lbs, hard of hearing and somewhat blind. She's very friendly with people of all ages and if she can hear or see someone, she would be friendly to approach. However, she loves to be chased and is an escape artist. I have looked all over for her. If you can please post this about her, I would very much appreciate it. I can be reached at 443 614 7288

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u find doggie. If you do embroiderd collars are great with their name and phone no. Try the humane society to see if someone has turned your dog in. 410-749-7603. Please let us know if you do find him.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have called and nothing so far. I will update once she is found and praying she will be.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I hope so too and yes, I've called the humane society and animal control. I will update upon her return which I pray will occur.

Anonymous said...

I seen a small black dog on Pemberton Rd a couple days back in the middle of road. I didn't go back that way so I have no idea what happened to it or if it is same dog that's missing.

Anonymous said...

Does she have any white on her?! I saw a black dog with white and I called to her and she acted like she was going to come over and then she ran like she thought I was going to chase her!!

Anonymous said...

I've tried replying a few times, but not sure if it's going through. SHe does have grey/white on her face because of her age and white paws. Where and when did you see her? Thanks so much!
(as for the Pemberton Rd sighting, she only went missing on 01/09, so that would not have been her.)

Anonymous said...

I saw a black dog with white on Wed, night about 9 9:30 p.m. near Chestnut Street in Hebron

Hope you find the dog!!