Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Dog Survives More Than A Week In Maine Elements

When Christine Pierce heard about a family from Maryland who lost their dog while visiting relatives over the holidays, she piled her children and younger brother into her Jeep and went to look for it.

“I have a dog myself and I just know I would be devastated if anything happened to him,” she said. “I felt like I needed to go look, even if it was just for 10 minutes.”

The dog, a one-year-old boxer named Dempsey, disappeared during a trip to visit family in North Anson with his owner Jamie Cyrway and her three children, who live in Severn, Md., but were visiting Cyrway’s mother, Janet Boothby, for Christmas.
More

No comments: