Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

How Can ANYONE Resist

Incredible people doing incredible things for our community. 

After shopping all evening and constantly dropping money into buckets in each location I visited I came across this Family just outside Sam't Club and I just couldn't resist reaching into my wallet once again.

THIS is how we raise children and set examples and believe me, they loved being there. 

Thank You Volunteers and Thank You Salvation Army for ALL that you do. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very special

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is Special and thanks
for saying MERRY CHRISTMAS. I love
saying it every chance I get!!

Anonymous said...

Teaching the little darlings about the meaning of Christmas and giving,priceless.