Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Help! Lost Dog! 12-24-13: UPDATE

She's been found. A lady named Kelly found her and she took her to the humane society. She is safe and in an indoor run. I can get her back when they open. Thank you so much for helping me find our girl!
Hi Joe- 

My name is Alyssa and I need your help. Our German Shepherd is missing. She got out last night and we have been searching for her ever since. She is 10 years old, Black and Tan, 70 pounds with a purple collar. Her name is Madison and responds to Maddy and Maddy girl as well. She is very sweet and very smart. She is a retired K9 from Delaware state police and has a tattoo in her ear. She is currently under a vets care for arthritis in her hips and back and nutrient absorption issues. She is thin and requires medicine and vitamins daily. My children and I are worried sick. We have called all the local vets, the sheriff's department, animal control, humane society and I have put her on findfido.com and Craigslist. If you could post this on your site as well, I would really appreciate it. I can be reached at 443-859-7725. Thank you for your help. Merry Christmas!

Area of Nanticoke Rd. and Wolfe Creek Development.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the same German Shepard that has been found in the Nantioke area by someone who can not keep it and was planning to take it to the pound this morning. Hopefully the owners are checking this out. I am trying to get a phone number to call the people to have it.

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 9:46, thank you for that update. Please keep us posted if you find the phone number so we can at least give this Family peace of mind over Christmas. The Humane Society is closed today and tomorrow.

JoeAlbero said...

You people are just incredible. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I did have Madison and I did take her to the humane society this morning. They were closed but accepted her anyway. I contacted the owner listed above and told her. She is safe and warm and fed. Thanks for postng this Joe so I could contact her family and them she was safe.

She celebrated Christmas this morning with a family in delmar. She was so sweet and kind and even bounced around and played with a chihuahua mix and a beagle this morning. She's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

There are still some caring people in this world.