Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Emasculation As Policy

It’s not so much that they want your guns. It’s your manhood they’re really after. I mean this in a generic way, mind. It applies equally to men and women. They want to take away your self-respect – which naturally follows once they’ve defrocked you of your ability to take care of yourself.

This should be obvious by now – to anyone who has watched the pathetic spectacle of disarmed (and thus, helpless) men and women being cattle-chuted out of a building with their hands over their heads in the “I surrender” pose following a mass shooting – almost invariably perpetrated in a “gun free” zone.

Or by the way Obamacare will decide for you whether you need to buy health insurance – what kind of health insurance – and how much you’ll pay for it. The way your doctor will become another government agent, making decisions for you,controlling you – and your family’s private affairs – at the behest of the government.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Recently, I was stopped by a State Police officer for not wearing a seat belt. He asked why I wasn't wearing a seat belt. Although I didn't respond I thought to myself, because I value my freedom more than my life.

It is no doubt in my mind the "greatest generation" felt the same way. That's why they laid down their hoes and basketballs and went off to fight WWII.

I don't think we will ever regain that greatness, certainly not sitting around sipping lattes!