Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 01, 2013

NSA's 'Widest-Reaching' System Can Read Facebook Chats And Private Messages

Glenn Greenwald of The Guardian has published a massive report detailing a NSA program called XKeyscore that is the spy agency's "widest-reaching" system for developing intelligence from the Internet, according to internal NSA documents provided by Edward Snowden.
We broke down how the system allows for NSA analysts to search "nearly everything a typical user does on the Internet," including metadata, the content of emails, the content of social media, Internet browsing activity and more.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck trying to find mine... well, I should say that I will let them see what I want them to see.

I think I'll set my IP address to Chicago.