Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 08, 2013

Lost Dog 7-6-13: UPDATE

Hi,

A neighbor mentioned your site today.

I am from Richmond VA visiting for the weekend. My dog got out of the fenced yard today and is LOST.

This neighbor mentioned that you are good at getting everyone involved and have a pretty good track record of helping to find pets. I am hoping you can help in this case.

It is an 11 pound Grey toy poodle his name is “Puppy”. He does not have a collar on, just an orange bandana. He is 13 years old and has cataracts, has I’m sure he’s scared to death. Because we are ‘out of town’ he doesn’t know any of his familiar smells or where the heck he should go…..

My friends address is 1412 Bantry Lane, real close to the Royal Farms at Dykes and South Division.

My husband has called the Salibury dispatch and no one has reported finding him…..

People did see him running on Dykes Rd and they were trying to catch him but he was scared and kept running off.

One neighbor also said a young girl around 20yrs old knocked on their door with a dog in her arms asking if it was their dog.

I am thinking ‘maybe’ this girl has the dog at this point.

I have posted LOST DOG signs up and down Dykes Road. I feel horrible that I didn’t have his collar on. This is horrible.

Are you able to help??

The local number is 443-614-7297. My number is 804-512-1031 and I am Donna Minozzi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the Salisbury Dispatch?

Anonymous said...

I know how you muct be hurting---Will be praying your dog is returned unharmed.
You might have already done it --if not---Try leaving your phone # with people in the area.