Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dr. Ben Carson Reflects On The Challenges Of His Childhood

After nearly 17 thousand operations, Baltimore's Dr. Ben Carson will hang up his scalpel at the end of June.

More than 100 days ago, world renowned pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson made a speech in which he announced his retirement at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

"In 106 days I will be retiring," Dr. Carson, Hopkins' longtime director of pediatric neurosurgery, said. "I'd much rather quit when I'm at the top of my game. And there's so many more things that can be done."

More 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD bless this man. His head is screwed on right. I sincerely wish he would go political; I would vote for him in a heartbeat!