Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

KMOV Anchor: The IRS Is targeting Me

UPDATE (8:31 p.m.): In a segment on KMOV 4 on Tuesday night, Conners disclosed that his issues with the IRS predated his 2012 Obama interview "by several years."

Larry Conners, a veteran local news anchor at KMOV Channel 4 in St. Louis, says that the Internal Revenue Service has been targeting him since an April 2012 interview he conducted with President Obama -- a fact that he dismissed as coincidence until the recent reportsabout the IRS targeting conservative groups.

"Shortly after I did my April 2012 interview with President Obama, my wife, friends and some viewers suggested that I might need to watch out for the IRS. I don't accept 'conspiracy theories', but I do know that almost immediately after the interview, the IRS started hammering me," Conners wrote on his Facebook page late Monday night.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very corrupt administration

Anonymous said...

I don't doubt it at all.