Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz Slaps Down Anti-Gay Marriage Activist At Shareholder Meeting

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has made it clear that his company supports same-sex marriage, and at the coffee titan's annual meeting in Seattle, he had a heated exchange with a shareholder who criticized that stance, Gabriel Spitzer at KPLU reported.
It stemmed from the National Organization for Marriage's decision to boycott Starbucks after the company endorsed a same-sex marriage bill in Washington state.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Shultz.

Anonymous said...

Since homosexuality is a sin and God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this very thing, I am hoping to hear in the future that Starbucks is no more.
Prayer can be a mighty force!!
If GOD is for me, who can hurt me.

Anonymous said...

I quit Starbucks as many I know have.
I think the shareholder has a legitimate beef with the policy.

Anonymous said...

Supporters of gay marriage don't get my money! I gave up Starbucks a long time ago!!!!!
Home Depot too.

Anonymous said...

NO MORE STARBUCKS FOR ME!! Were they the top sponsors of Bareback Mountain?