Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dear Mr. Ireton

This is NOT a phone spoof!

I have been working extremely hard to send out my message and platform. Today as we drove around Salisbury and we started noticing all of the Albero for Mayor Signs that have mysteriously been removed from most of the businesses along Rt. 13. 

I am asking you out of professionalism, please ask your people to STOP stealing my signs. Please STOP telling businesses you'll never do business with them again if they keep my signs up. 

As I have gone through neighborhoods I have even straightened up your signs and Jake Days, as many of them had tilted over and even some lying on the ground. 

I have been a gentleman when campaign brochures were lying on the ground at someone's front door and slid them back into the doors for you.

You see, I believe the people have the right to review ALL of the information we provide to make an informed decision. 

I have spent thousands of dollars on yard signs and many have disappeared. For what it's worth Jim, this is going to backfire on you. If you look at your own phone records you will see that I tried to personally call you a few days ago to discuss this matter. You refused to answer as well as return my call.

One thing is for sure, this Post WILL get read by you and unfortunately for you, this could have stayed between you and I. However, today after seeing so many signs down and gone, shame on you and your people. 

While YOU may think this is funny, the VOTERS have simply had enough and I'm confident that will be proven on Tuesday.

When you don't have a record to run on, this is what they do.  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe this is what people do when they are nervous and right they should be.

sam said...

Stealing stuff on Easter real nice Ireton childish crew?

Anonymous said...

Jim Ireton and the new Kiddie Crusade. You know how the Crusades worked out, right, kids?

Anonymous said...

I think it wise to keep Jimmie away from the kiddies.

Anonymous said...

THEY just want free phones.

dave wallace. said...

Ireton and his kindergarten kid crew want entitlements NOW.....More more more more more more....Waaaaaaaaaaah.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I think it wise to keep Jimmie away from the kiddies.

March 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I agree. Hopefully the voters will fire him from the City and then the County Board of Education will fire him from teaching.

Question. said...

How does the mayor who is a outed gay mayor which is ok in his pvt life, but how does he talk about Family? as a teacher,If i ever heard my son/daughter come home with his agenda i would be pissed to say the least.

Anonymous said...

I will be watching the college crowd at wendys and my friend works at the gas station to.