Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Viewer/Supporter Writes...

Joe,

Sorry that we didn’t get to talk more this morning. I really think that you can, and will make a very positive difference in Salisbury as mayor. I know it must be a drain on your personal life to have to live in Salisbury. There are many out there who appreciate your sacrifice, myself included. Although we do not live in Salisbury, everything that happens there impacts our lives. We as a family living in Wicomico County spend a great deal of our time, and money in Salisbury.

Best wishes and warm regards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not lived in Salisbury for a number of years but I will say this.

Maryland as a state has progressively gone downhill. What Joe will bring to Salisbury will hopefully reverberate throughout this once great state.

But I am more hopeful than that. With the passing of time I believe the many small towns and municipalities will start turning around and becoming both fiscally and morally responsible.

Joe - thank you for taking the heat and making the sacrifices necessary. You WILL be Salisbury's next mayor. America needs to be made whole again and only with people like you will that be possible.

Anonymous said...

Joe,somehow we all know you are up to the challenge.I agree it must be a drain on you (considering how much you already had going on in your life on a daily basis),but we appreciate what you are doing and will do for our city.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I don't agree with the commentor. I question a man's integrity that all but abandon's his family to fulfill his need for attention. I really don't think it's morally responsible to live away from your family on a daily basis out of want, not need.