Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 14, 2013

WalMart To Suspend ALL Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

WalMart reportedly has stopped selling ammunition ahead of the Obama administration’s anticipated gun control recommendations to Congress -- and uncertainty over what new laws may be coming.

According to the Investment Watch blog, WalMart Corporation will no longer place new ammunition orders pending “the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment.”

A customer stood with a WalMart employee as a call was made to the corporate office.

WalMart headquarters told the employee the following:

“As of right now WalMart is not going to be making any new orders of ammo because of the upcoming decision on the Second Amendment. As of right now we are unsure of what new legislation might be coming, and because of this, we are suspending new orders.

“We will continue to sell what is already in stock in stores and at our distribution centers, but any new orders will not be shipped until the issue is resolved.”

Investment Watch blog does not provide a link to a WalMart statement but urges customers to contact the corporate headquarters at 1-800-925-6278 to confirm the decision.

You can listen to a recorded customer service call here.

Source

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What decision on the 2nd amendment?
They just lost my business.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to get ammo at Walmart for over a month. So I went elsewhere. No loss here I also been getting my food at foodlion.

Anonymous said...

Here we go people the beginning of the End.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Walmart. This is the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

I just advised my broker to sell my Walmart stock and invest elsewhere. I will also ask my wife to shop for groceries elsewhere as well. A decision on the 2nd amendment? Let the EBT card holders own walmart from now on!!

Anonymous said...

Walmart has got their head so far up Obama's butt now since he expanded the food stamp entitlement programs at their urging. Not only did it benefit an overwhelming majority of their employees but also their profits as they are now the largest grocery retailer in the nation. If obama says jump they will.
I've been warning everyone about how bad Walmart is but no one heeded my warnings.

Anonymous said...

Found this on another blog about Walmart and it reflects my sentiments exactly---

Queen Cyrie says:

26 August 12 at 1343

"What I find astounding is that anyone shops Walmart at all. A lot of you have said that you won’t buy meat there again. If a company lacks integrity as this one obviously does, and inflates their meat with a mystery solution to not only cover up its flaws but charge its customers for the water weight, why would you trust them with anything else? Does this not say everything that needs to be said about their company? Don’t just take your business to the local butcher. Take ALL of your business elsewhere.

One of the biggest issues I have with Walmart is their effect on the economy. Not just that their looming presence kills off the local businesses, but look at what they have done to the manufacturing jobs in America. There are very few. Walmart demanded that manufacturing be sent overseas. Please google this and read about their control over manufacturing. Why are there no middle-income jobs in America? Why is China producing all of our goods? Because of Walmart. Yet they tout themselves as terrific for America for selling us shoddily made, cheap goods while employing our laid off factory workers at minimum wage, and part time hours with no benefits.

I despise liars. So you see the truth in their meat department. Don’t just stop buying meat there. Stop buying ANYTHING. Find out what they’re really about."

Anonymous said...

Online ammo stores are "out of stock" for most ALL AK and AR rounds. Other supplies going fast. One site said next shipments will be Feb 18!

Anonymous said...

I have been stocking up for a long time now because I knew this day would come. I guess this means Walmart no longer has anything I need so I can quit doing business there.

Anonymous said...

uhhh. This mybe a "not restocking" thing. I got ammo in the Berlin Wal-mart last night.

See ya you Obama lover said...

Walmart has lossed my business

Anonymous said...

lossed.... LOL! Education level of a Wal-Mart shopper.

Anonymous said...

Stop going or report all illegalls n welfare ffraud at walmart never getting any of my bussiness again

Alex said...

4:50 I'm sure that this really upsetted Walmart