Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Are "We The People" The Terrorists Now?

Hebshi Shoshana is an American citizen and the mother of 7-year-old twins. She's also one of the latest casualties of the hysteria built into our national war on terror.

On the tenth anniversary of 9/11, she flew on Frontier Airlines flight to Detroit. When the plane pulled up to the gate, all the passengers onboard were ordered to stay in their seats, put their heads down, and their arms up in front of them. Federal agents carrying large, military style weapons then boarded the plan, and marched down the aisles.

"I wondered if there was a fugitive on board," Shoshana said.

What she didn't realize at the time was the she was the "fugitive."

The agents stopped at Shoshana's row, ordered her to stand up along with two other men she had been randomly seated next to, and then she was handcuffed and removed from the plane at gunpoint. From there, they put her in a small jail cell, stripped the American mother of two children naked, and told to squat and cough while officers watched.

"I was scared and alone," she said. "I can't begin to describe the humiliation I felt. No one would tell me what was going on despite my repeated requests for information. No one told me of my rights, or when I would be able to call my family, who had no idea where I was."

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

boohoo hoo! Imagine how the christians feel in your home country. are they terrorists?
you're breaking my heart! NOT!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about terrorists but we are sure in a lot of places we do not belong.

Anonymous said...

Why were they on the plane? Everyone know Ali Baba uses magic carpets.

Anonymous said...

This is slanted. "Post George W Bush America". Heavens forbid they admit Obama has done nothing to curb the erosion of our Fourth Amendment rights.

Anonymous said...

Those of you who would celebrate the denial of other peoples rights will soon find your own in wanton disregard, for the machine is insatiable in it's lust to dominate.