Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

It Felt So Good To Finally Vote Today

No matter what side of politics you are on, you have to admit, it feels pretty darned good to finally get out and vote. For me it was extra special because I'm back in what I consider my home state, Maryland.

Andy Harris and so many other state candidates have been out of reach for me for so many years because I was a Delaware resident. Today my Maryland Republican Friends received my vote. Funny part is, I voted at the same school Mayor Ireton votes at but I wasn't fortunate enough to run into him so he could watch me cast my vote as a Maryland Resident.

So here's my take on things. The polls have been pretty darned busy all day today with exception to the Salisbury School up by Deer's Head.

I think Harris will win hands down and I believe Bongino will also win his race as well.

I can tell you I have friends in Pittsville who told me the lines are so long they had to go home and get a heavier jacket.

Too much money has been spent on elections by BOTH parties. America needs to rethink this process. There are so many better qualified candidates that will never fulfill their American Dream because they aren't gifted with billions of dollars to compete.

We'll keep you posted throughout the evening and into the early hours tomorrow morning, should it take that long for the final results.

No comments: