Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 06, 2012

TOP DEM: CHRISTIANS WANT JEWS 'SLAUGHTERED'

CHARLOTTE, N.C. – At the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., a Jewish Democratic county chairman lashed out at evangelical Christians, claiming they aren’t true friends of Jews and that Christians want Jews “slaughtered” to bring about the second coming of Jesus Christ.
 "I’m Jewish,” Palm Beach County Democratic chairman Mark Alan Siegel told Scottie Neil Hughes, a reporter attending the DNC who represents Patriot TV and the Tea Party News Network. “I’m not a fan of any religion of any religion other than Judaism.”
Hughes asked, “So, you’re not a fan of Christianity?”
 More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a whacko! I'm a Christian, and I think a lot of the Jewish religion and a lot of their beliefs. Not only that, I'd just as soon avoid rushing towards the Second Coming or trying to make it happen any sooner than later!

Anonymous said...

This guy is a nut. Maybe he should look at the actions his own President has taken to help the muslims slaughter the Jews.

Anonymous said...

Another democrat attempting to divide us. I'm getting sick of this and these divisionary tactics.
You don't see any of this coming out of the republicans or the Romney/Ryan camp. It's been the theme at the DNC. I think the worst is yet to come. Everyone needs to reflect and look into this themselves, see where it comes from and do not cast a vote for that person.

Anonymous said...

It's not coming from the Romney/Ryan camp because Romney is Mormon. I'm reasonably sure that if a Mormon were the Democratic nominee it would be an issue...witness what occurred during the Republican debate season with Rick Perry's pastor.

Anonymous said...

I'd just as soon avoid rushing towards the Second Coming or trying to make it happen any sooner than later!

September 6, 2012 4:18 PM

Not me. I'd just as soon meet The Man now than keep going through this bs called society.

I know that won't happen and it's going to get worse before it gets better, but that's how I feel.