Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Unarmed officer tackles gunman to end brutal home invasion

St. Louis, Mo. -- She was shot five times at point-blank range; now a brave police officer tells her riveting story of survival.

Isabella Lovadina: I was so proud when I became a police officer. I knew that it was not a job that a lot of people can do. And it made me feel so good that I could go out there and do that.
I knew that I wanted to do something that was gonna make a difference and that I could help people.

Nick Koenig: I met Isabella -- on an accident.

Isabella Lovadina: I knew that he was a fireman and was wearing all his fire gear. And every girl thinks that's attractive [chuckles], or most women.

Nick Koenig: I thought, "How cool is this? This beautiful, little, petite girl that's, you know, a police officer." It was literally love at first sight.

More

No comments: