Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Twitter Suspends Conservative Account, Liberal Foul Play Suspected

A not-so funny thing happened on the social media website Twitter Sunday.

As the Washington Times reports, the account of Chris Loesch, the husband of Tea Party leader and conservative writer Dana Loesch, was suspended by Twitter management due to what observers believe was foul play by liberal users of the website that don't like the couple's politics:

Conservative Chris Loesch, music producer and husband of radio host and CNN contributor Dana Loesch, had his Twitter account suspended on Sunday. He was apparently targeted by leftist users who utilized the "Block & Report Spam" function to trigger the social media account's automatic spam algorithm. He was notified of his suspension via an email from Twitter claiming it was due to multiple unsolicited mentions to other users. "You will need to change your behavior to continue using Twitter," the email admonished.

"I never threatened anyone and am careful about being concise with what I write especially in public," Mr. Loesch told The Washington Times. "They were going to make me sign this note that said one more infraction and I would be permanently banned. I wasn't going to do that so I wrote emails to some of their people."
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a twit nor do I use my twitter account mu daughter set up for me. Who wants to be a twit, anyway?