Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trax Deli Is A Winner


My Father came by my Office today and said he wanted to take me to lunch. We discussed a couple of places and decided to go to Texas Roadhouse. On the way there he mentioned a BBQ place he liked and pointed it out.

We got all the way out to Fruitland only to learn Texas Roadhouse isn't even open for lunch. As we headed back to Rt. 13 I said, well, there's a lot of places along the way. The next thing I knew I saw Trax Deli on the right and said, let's give these guys a shot. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Well, we went in and unfortunately there was no one in the parking lot and no one inside. Considering it was lunch time and all the things I had heard about this place, this concerned me.

Nevertheless, I asked what they thought was the best item on the menu. He replied, the cheese steak sub. I said, go for it. My Father ordered a burger. We got two fountain drinks and the total was under $10.00!!!!!!

As you can see from the image above, it took everything I had to finish this incredible sub. It was NOT loaded with lettuce and other junk. It was mainly steak and the sub roll was incredibly fresh.

Look, even though this place is at the very far end of where I'd normally go to eat, they can count on my future business and hopefully the business of many of our readers. I should mention, as we sat there eating lunch their business continued to pick up and they were taking one order after the other. We simply beat the rush.

You all know how critical I can be when it comes to eating out but its very important that the GOOD experiences are mentioned as well as the bad. For a lunch, I'd give these guys a perfect 10 on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, of course.

Make the trip there Folks, it's well worth the drive, especially for under $10.00 for two people!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the Philly csteak is great. They know how to cook fries to. I stop there everytime I am down south.

Anonymous said...

From the picture it looks Big!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised no one was there. It's usually pretty busy. Love their deli sandwiches. Hot pastrami and mustard on rye is a must try.

Anonymous said...

Good choice. I've had just about everything on the menu, cheesesteak is great, fries fantastic. You should also try the hot Italian sub and the onion rings...out of this world. Oh yea, they make great shakes too.

Anonymous said...

NEVER been disappointed there and have tried just about everything on their menu. Got a thing for fried mushrooms.

Anonymous said...

Trax is always great... so is pecan deli

Anonymous said...

Well that didn't work!!!

Anonymous said...

Many if of the medical office employees eat there, good spot this end of rt #13

Anonymous said...

They used to give you a free sub on your birthday, if you had your ID handy. I've been out of town on my bday for a couple of years, so not sure if they still do it.