Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 19, 2012

The New Tax Proposals In Annapolis

When Martin O'Malley ran for Governor, he seemed very concerned with the amount of taxes and fees levied on Maryland citizens. The new tax proposals coming out of Annapolis these days seem to show that his concerns no longer exist. Marylanders are already overtaxed, and the current administration is only going to make things worse.

Please take a couple of minutes to listen to my thoughts on this very important subject. I share your concerns about the direction our country is moving.I hope that you will listen and send me your thoughts on these critical issues. You can email me at info@andyharris.com.

Thank you for your time and your support. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks,
Andy Harris

No comments: