Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh, We Have Really Upset The Old Tilghman Administration, (Dirty Dozen)


They are now copying and pasting comments to each and every post I have up. The same message over and over again.

Oh My God, I think I'll stop blogging for the rest of my life because JT, BT, MD, LC, JI, JR and the rest of the Dirty Dozen are sending me hate mail.

We called them out yesterday. We called out the Daily Times and they removed my comment from their Website and we proved it. Now they are freaking out sending in comment after comment hoping just one might slip through.

Ladies & Gentlemen, be VERY afraid of the next election because you will see the most crooked group of people lying, cheating and stealing anything and everything they can to get back into power.

Poor little Jimmy and his buddies are being exposed by the tens of thousands and NOW they finally realize it.

Remember Folks, Salisbury News ads are only $100.00 a MONTH, not per day, per MONTH. The Daily Times ads START at 1/4 page, $568.00 PER DAY and go up to $2,106.00 PER DAY!!!!!!!

Show your support for Salisbury News and FINALLY get the attention you deserve without emptying your bank account. alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you let jr put an ad on your site? Ha haha

Anonymous said...

If I recall correctly, you have allowed comments by anti-Albero bloggers and others associated with media outlets when they were on topic and adhered to your rules about profamity, etc. It appears that your DT post met all of the requirements. I remember seeing them take down comments in the past when the comments didn't support the paper's position as articulated in a story.