Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Missing Dog 2-15-12: UPDATE



Hi Joe,

I have always been happy to see pets reunited with families through your blog and hope that the same happens to me. Budd is a 6 year old male pit bull, very friendly. He broke his chain sometime today between 8AM and 2PM. We live on Campground Rd. close to the Upper Ferry. I have contacted the Human Society and they have not gotten any calls but will contact me if so. I have had Budd since he was born and actually sat all night with his mom while she gave birth. He is a big part of our family and we hope to have him home soon. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww look at his fat head. beautiful. Hope you find him fast.

Anonymous said...

the humane society is very good with informing you if find your dog. they called me yesterday morning as soon as my dog came in. good luck finding him.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know some changes ar e made at our H. Society. I will certainly feel better about notifying them now.
I hope your friend is found!

Cbarber said...

Thank you everyone that helped bring Budd back home. My kids are very happy to have him back, it was a long night worrying about where he was. Thanks to the ones that kept him safe and warm last night and bringing him to reunite with his family!