Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dog Found




Joe,


I was wondering if you could do a post for me. My boyfriend found a dog at the Goose Creek Gas Station in Mardela, Saturday Feb. 4th. It is a female beagle with a black collar with no tags, and has no micro chip. I contacted the Humane Society the following Tuesday when it opened and have not gotten any calls for a possible owner. At this point, I would just like to find her a nice home. I honestly would keep her, but I have 2 dogs and a cat already. She seems to be a little older and very docile. She knows how to sit and give you her paw and is already housed trained. She is very sweet and basically naps most of the day.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email leighhanna.

Anonymous said...

I'll take her...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable----Sure hope her owner comes FW or else you are able to find her a good home!!!!