Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stolen Bikes In Hebron

Hi Joe,

Just wondering if you could post about the bike thief in Hebron. They have gotten 3 in 2 weeks. They stole my youngest daughters bike last night on chestnut street. Worst part is is was 2 weeks old. She got it for her birthday. They went in my back yard and stole it but left my other daughters in the front yard! I am so angry over this. I do not have a shed to put them in or $100 dollars to buy a new one. So I am trying to help save someone else the heartache!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to top it off guess who will be in jail if you touch one of them.

Anonymous said...

go look at the property on the corner of main st and bradley st

Anonymous said...

agreed with 754am

also, what color and style were the bikes?