Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Ex-Supreme Court Justice Calls Md. Redistricting “Outrageously Unconstitutional”

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is calling Maryland’s recent congressional redistricting “outrageously unconstitutional,” and says that his inability to persuade the other justices to overturn partisan gerrymandering like it was “one of my major disappointments in my entire career.”

Continue Reading...

3 comments:

lmclain said...

They've been bought and paid for, too.

Anonymous said...

Since when has Maryland thought they had to follow any law? I still don't see how they get away with this piggy back tax in counties.

More do as I say not as I do.

Anonymous said...

No body trashes the constitution like those who swear to uphold it.