Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 12, 2011

83-Year-Old Gets Breast Implants To Keep Up With Kids


Marie Kolstad, an energetic property manager from Orange County, Calif., needed a lift in her busy life, but kept it secret from her four children, 13 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren, fearing they would disapprove.

At the age of 83, after being widowed for more than a decade, Kolstad spent $8,000 on three-hour breast implant surgery on July 22. "I never gave a thought to meeting someone different," she said. "It was more about looking in the mirror and liking who I am."

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew

Anonymous said...

She should have used the $8k on a faclift instead.

Anonymous said...

What does she see now?

deal island hot said...

thats hot right there.

Anonymous said...

She should have gotten her false teeth resized.

Anonymous said...

If new boobs are going to make this granny feel better about herself, and she can afford it, I say, "you go, girl"!!

fred said...

i wish my wife would get em, she's not quite that old (she's 75) but her boobs sag down to her waist. I'd like to see em perky again before i pass.

Anonymous said...

Yea. And I go to Hooters for carry-out. That makes as much sense as installing a 2500.00 dollar chandler in a haunted house.

Anonymous said...

832 hahahaha. LMBO I love it.

Anonymous said...

chandelier?

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets them large enough to roll back over her face.