Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Lost Dogs

My name is Chris Van Sant and I have 2 dogs that ran away last night. One is a large (85 pounds) Boxer Rottweiler mix named Mac and the other is a Jack Russel mix (about 45-50 pounds) named Willis who is wearing a San Fran 49ers collar. They ran away on Pine Way and are probably still in the area somewhere. I don't have any recent pictures but the 49ers collar should help identify Willis and Mac has a birthmark on his nose and a small growth/bump on his hind leg. If anyone sees them please have them call me at 410-251-8158.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Pine Way?

Anonymous said...

area around Chef Freds (or whatever it is now)

Anonymous said...

I think it is closer to Pohanka's than it is Chef Fred's. Cherry Way area may be closer but for dogs that are loose, way too close to Rt. 13. I hope the owner finds them.

Anonymous said...

Pine Way comes off Rt 13, goes along the side of Chef Freds and connects to Gordy Rd inbetween DEMCO and the church.