Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cat Found

Hi Joe

Can you post on your site that I found a cat (well, the cat found me). It is black with white paws. It is very friendly and came right to me. I know it has a home somewhere, but I cannot keep it because I have 3 dogs. It found its way to my porch and was asleep on my couch.... :o( Please post this on your blog to see if anyone is missing a cat or wants to adopt this one....it breaks my heart to keep hearing it meowing, but I dont know what else to do...... I live on Dove Point Lane in Salisbury, which is right off of Riverside Drive. My number is 443-944-8456.

Thanks so much

Stacey Brown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe - is there any way you can re-post this ad? I still have the cat and am desperately seeking a home for it. I cannot keep it and I do not want to take it to the humane society. Is there any way you can re-post? The cat is black and white, very friendly, and I don't think it's more than 6-8 months old.
Thank you
Stacey Brown
karotop@comcast.net
443-944-8456