Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 06, 2010

Remember That "Honey-Do List"?

The "Honey-Do List" I received was actually to take my Family away. Away from the Blog. Away from Politics. While we silently make several trips away during the summer months, most of the time we stay fairly local. While some may consider a trip to Kings Dominion local, I haven't been there in 32 years and quite frankly, we had a blast!

We pulled out the Motor Coach and hit the road for a much needed break over the past few days. I'll try to get into more details tomorrow but I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience these past few days. A lot of time and effort goes into Salisbury News and while I don't take enough breaks, this is just what I/We needed.

Tomorrow you can expect a TON of Posts. We have a lot of catching up to do. I hope everyone enjoyed this Holiday Weekend and we'll see you tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 love this! every one needs a break every once n a while! Glad you and the fam had fun!

Anonymous said...

Good for you and the family!! Glad you went! We didn't suffer too bad, we were all doing our thing too!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Glad to see you had a weekend with family. Everyone needs some ME time. lol. Now how abut catching me up on what happened to the young man in Fruitland. I now hate reading any other site for news.
Thanks