Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WHY WILL YOU VOTE FOR BOB CULVER?

As a non-incumbent, Mr. Culver is running for Wicomico County Council, At-large.

These rules apply to comments:

1. Only positive statements about the candidate will be posted. Comments that attack the candidate or anyone else will not be posted, and that includes “sneak attacks” – for example: “Because I want higher taxes and more spending.”

2. Long personal accolades will not be posted – the goal is to present the pertinent facts not a facade about the candidates. Short accolades (25 words or less) are OK.

PLEASE: if you do not plan to vote for the candidate, don’t send any comment for this post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've known Bob for a long time now and I like the way he handles situations. I believe he is a deep thinker and will always have the interest of the citizens in mind.

Anonymous said...

I have gotten to know Bob over the last few years and am constantly amazed by his dedication to our community, he volunteers his time and his equipment to neighbors every day. Bob is smart, conservative, honest and extremely personable--and very trustworthy!!

Anonymous said...

if i could vote i would but I'm currently in Afghanistan, and will prob be here during the vote

doug wilkerson said...

You cant vote in local elections threw the mail or on line? Thanks for serving and stay safe.

Anonymous said...

I have know Bob for years. I believe he would do a good job.He is honest and helps out the community.

Anonymous said...

11:01 you most certainly can vote by absentee ballot, ask about it.

Bob is also a very smart business owner as well as all the other things said about him. It's a shame he didn't win the seat of County Exec.

Anonymous said...

I think we need people like Bob in politics , he represents the change I like .

Anonymous said...

Bob is a creative person who looks at issues from many sides and seems to have a knack for finding good ones. He's got energy and discipline to then dive in and see to it his solutions are properly implemented. He definitely has my vote.