Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

***The Best Little Pet Sitting Service In Town***



Here is the link for an exceptional dog sitting service. If you own a small, 30lb. and under dog(s) that you don't feel comfortable leaving at one of those big cement slab kennels; here's the sitting service for you. It's owned by Bonnie Robinson and is basically her home. She allows the dog free reign of her house while she gives one on one care to your dog(s). Her yard is enclosed by a four foot chain link fence that has locks on the gates to prevent escapes. She can give your family member medications or bath them(for a small fee) while they're staying there.

Check out her website at http://littlepaws4dogs.com/ and make up your own mind. We wouldn't leave our spoiled little dogs any where else!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Bonnie when ever I leave town. My dog loves her to death. Her prices are so reasonable for what you get in return.

Anonymous said...

Our dogs have been going to Bonnie for years. They love it there. It's the next best thing to being at home with us.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie is a wonderfully caring person who is really a dogs best friend. She even loves my evil Muffin and that's saying a lot. If you need pet services, she is your best bet. Bonnie is fantastic!

joe albero said...

Bunny Huggers! LOL

Anonymous said...

Bonnie Robinson is one of the sweetest people ever! I've only known her a short time but she has proven to be caring, loyal, loving, respectful, honest and a true friend!! You couldn't do any better for your beloved pets than Bonnie's care!
Love ya girl!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

When I need a pet sitter, Bonnie will be the first call I make.

Anonymous said...

I just emailed her,....thank you Joe....we can always count on you to keep us informed!

Anonymous said...

Brandi at 4:14 said it all. Bonnie is the sweetest, caring, most respectful person that you will ever meet and a true loyal friend. Nothing else would be better for your pet!
Love Ya!
Jen

Anonymous said...

i want a dog like the one in the pic.. it is so cute..

Anonymous said...

That is one of Jennifer Alberos puppies, Cara I believe. She breeds some of the finest Yorkies around here.

Anonymous said...

I always hesitate when I walk into a kennel and all I see are cement slabs. When I have no choice I'll bring in bedding for comfort and familiar scents.

Cheers,

Anonymous said...

I heard that she is so nice that she even broke her own rules and watched a collie named Goldie.

Anonymous said...

Joe...I cannot begin to thank you for posting this segment about Bonnie. We were planning on going away the end of this month for one night and leaving our precious dog behind was weighing heavy on our hearts. We met with Bonnie and her husband last Saturday and are so happy we found her! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!!!