Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday's Daily Times Article

Although we were honored to have The Daily Times actually place our direct Website Address in their article, honest to God, we had a zero increase in hits yesterday.

One of two things has happened. Either no one cares about this lawsuit between Chief Webster against me or we've completely saturated the market. My guess, it's a little of both.

One of the main reasons I didn't place links to the Daily Times, (truth be told) is because it takes so long on Dial Up to get to their site, (10 minutes for the home page and then an additional 5 minutes for every page thereafter) I'm just not going to take the time to wait.

Anyhow, I thought you might find it interesting that we didn't see a spike upwards from their placing our address within the article. However, I am very grateful for their putting it in there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe
Please tell me you were not serious about being "Honored" for the Daily Disappointment mentioning your blog.
It has been soooooo long since the "DD" has done anything honorable few can remember, if any at all.
You can be assured if the "DD" mentioned you or your blog it was to humiliate you or some self serving purpose.

joe albero said...

I have been asking the Daily Times to put up my address for the convenience of their customers to view my site whenever they talked about me. This time they respectfully did so and deserved the props.

Tax Guy said...

What do you mean it takes to long to load their page on dial up? You have a VZ wireless air card now. Doesn't that have real bandwidth?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon 1430hrs.

HONOR MUST BE EARNED.

Honor cannot be awarded.

Honor can only be acknowledged.

The Daily Times did not honor you they simply acknowledged your participation in the media environment.

Anonymous said...

We love you Joe. But you really are quite a ham.