Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Ahead By This Much













Can you imagine if all the Independent Voters had the chance to vote how different this outcome might be?

B.J. Corbin came out late and still put up an outstanding campaign and there's still a chance the man could win.

Nevertheless, you have to always respect the fact that Alessi is in fact ahead and could possibly pull off a win. If so, think about just how many Republicans will be voting for a Democrat in November.

I attended last nights forum and Alessi was once again a no show while B.J. Corbin showed up in the very least to see how and where everyone stands. I guess Ron feels, who cares, they'll all be listening to me if I win anyway.

No comments: