Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 28, 2020

Sarah Palin Shreds Lisa Murkowski, Then Threatens Primary Run Against Her

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin dared Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska to “do the right thing” in terms of the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court, and said there could be consequences in 2022, including a challenge from Palin herself.

Palin made her comments in videos released on Instagram Saturday and also shared on YouTube.

After the Sept. 18 death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Murkowski said she opposed filling Ginsburg’s seat before the November elections.

Palin, playing off the SNL skit "I can see Russia from my house" told the sitting Senator, If you can’t do that, remember my house? I can see a lot of things from my house. … Lisa, I can see 2022 from my house,” Palin said.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go do it foxy. Take the trash out. Be nice to fill the spot with a republican.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sarah!

Anonymous said...

run Sara run

Anonymous said...

I wish Sarah Palin would. She'd win. Plus I enjoy looking at that babe.

Anonymous said...

Great take-off on Tina Fey's Sarah Palin.